Clearly the aftermath of the French terrorist attacks in Paris on Friday and its impacts on European airports are going to be focus of our review of this week’s airport related news. There were other news this week, but we decided to focus on this one solely.
The weeks seem to be flying by, don’t you think? Here’s our next overview of this week’s airport news from around the globe:
- Paris airport partially closed after plane skids off tarmac
- Averse winter weather continues to impact U.S. air traffic
- Swiss plane grounded after bomb threat
- Hi-tech to define the future of airports
- KLM’s lost and found service